“the most TRUSTED name in Children’s Dental Care”
“As always, our experience at Kidzdent was fantastic. From the time you walk in the door, everyone is always friendly and they make you feel so comfortable. I’ve recommended Kidzdent to anyone looking for a dentist.”- Matthew W.
“Both Dr Villa & Dr Savage are wonderful!!! Always smiling and pleasant. They are so friendly and they just perfect. My daughters cant wait to go again to pick her next set of colors.”- Arin P.
“Outstanding care and attention to all three of my children– two of whom have extensive “special” medical needs. I feel like I found a gold mine! Thank you for being a place where I can bring my two medically-needy daughters and neuro-typical son all together. It is so reassuring to know that there are specialists who care so deeply about helping those children with “special” needs…finding your practice is one heavy weight removed from my overburdened shoulders. “-
Check out our very own KidZdent Blog.
Read up on common questions from pacifier use to dental decay!
- Forces of these habits can affect the shape and position of the teeth, jaw bone, or facial presentation.
- The longer the habit persists, the greater potential of negative effect.
- Before 3 years old, normal growth will continue at minimal effects.
- After 3 years old, effects can become more severe and permanent.
- Finger or pacifier pushes up the roof of the mouth and nose will be forced to grow up and forward.
- This can lead to extensive Orthodontic Treatment, where they will adjust the shape of dental arches.
- May not be able to change the skeletal changes of the face and position of the nose.